Welcome to Point Crawl. I'm your host, Connor Sites-Bowen.
Point Crawl approaches conversation like roleplaying games approach adventures - a series of landmarks to explore and find meaning in.
Today's Point Crawl starts at the Place of Shelter and Refuge.
- Point of Interest: Metaphor (0:53)
- Point of Interest: Garbage Day (2:35)
- Point of Interest: The Great Highland Banjo Jam Session (5:00)
- Point of Interest: The Cleaner of Myths (9:30)
- Point of Interest: The Leaving of Liverpool (15:52)
- BONUS: About the Music (18:05)
The music for this week's episode is My Old Kentucky Home, played on musical saw, from a 1921 novelty recording by John Hanford.